ABOUT THE QUARTERLY REWARDS:
1. Question: How much can my favorite community organization earn?
Answer: Kroger will pay up to $1,250,000 on a quarterly basis to participating
organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending
of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
• Kroger limits its quarterly contributions to a maximum contribution of $1,250,000
to be distributed among all participating eligible organizations.
• Kroger limits a participating organization’s earned rewards to a maximum of
• Kroger limits a participating household’s earned rewards to a maximum of $300
• The minimum quarterly reward payout is $25 per organization. In the event that
an organization earns less than $25 in a quarter, Kroger will hold the amount until
the next quarter that the reward exceeds $25 or until the end of the program
term, whichever comes first.
• Your community organization’s quarterly rewards check will be mailed or
personally delivered to the organization by a Kroger representative within one
month of the close of each quarterly cycle.
2. Question: Does Kroger have any restrictions on how my community organization uses
the rewards I help earn?
Answer: All proceeds derived from Kroger Community Rewards must be used for
charitable purposes within the communities Kroger serves and cannot be used for
political, legal or administrative purposes. Kroger Community Rewards has the
discretion and right to terminate any organization from the program at any time if it is
determined that any of the proceeds are used for political, legal or administrative
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY:
3. Question: Once I have enrolled, is my personal information secure?
Answer: We do not sell, trade or rent our customers’ personal information to outside
4. Question: Privacy is important to me personally as well. What information will you share
with my organization?
Answer: The quarterly reports sent to your chosen community organization will show
your Kroger Plus Card Number, your first name, your last name and your donation
amount. Your information will not be shared with anyone else. Please read our
GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
5. Question: After I sign up my Kroger Plus Card with an organization, how long before my
purchases start counting towards rewards?
Answer: Your purchases will begin earning rewards for your designated organization
within 7‐10 business days of registering your Kroger Plus Card online.
6. Question: How do I know my Kroger Plus Card is registered?
Answer: Within 7‐10 business days of successfully registering your Kroger Plus Card,
you will see at the bottom of your Kroger receipt “At your request, Kroger is donating
to ‘your organization name’.”
7. Question: Does everything in my shopping cart count towards my donation to my
Answer: Supporters can earn rewards on almost everything, every time they shop!
However, there are specific purchases that cannot be included: alcohol, tobacco,
government‐assisted pharmacy expenses, postage stamps, Kroger giftcards and Green
Dot Prepaid Cards, gift certificates, bottle deposits, lottery and promotional tickets,
fuel, fuel center purchases, office services and Sales Tax. Eligible pharmacy purchases
include out‐of‐pocket co‐pays for non‐government‐assisted pharmacy programs.
8. Question: Does participation in the program interfere with my Fuel Rewards?
Answer: No. Your Fuel Rewards are savings for you and your household. Your
Community Rewards are savings for your favorite community organization. Even
though both programs are based on your Kroger purchases and are linked to your
Kroger Plus Card, the two programs are completely unrelated to each other.
9. Question: Can I give to more than one organization at a time?
Answer: No. Your Kroger Plus Card can be linked to only one organization at a time.
However, you may choose to give to two organizations annually by changing your
non‐profit organization designation after six months. That way, you can give to one
organization for six months and then the other for six months.
10. Question: How do I change my Kroger Plus Card to contribute to a different
Answer: Just go online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and follow the member
11. Question: Why do I have to re‐register next year if I’m already participating prior to May
Answer: The Kroger Community Rewards Program will be evaluated every year and
changes will be considered based on the success of the program. By making a one‐year
commitment to Kroger, Kroger is also making a one‐year commitment to you and your
favorite community organization. It also gives each organization an opportunity to
refresh its membership by spreading the word to new members and keeping the
previous members informed about any changes to the program. The annual reenrollment
will also help your favorite organization and Kroger maintain an updated
list of group members’ current address information, etc.
HAVE QUESTIONS NOT ANSWERED HERE?
Please contact us at 1‐800‐837‐4483
Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm