Sports Physicals Are Required For MCJROTC:

School physicals are good for one year. MCROTC cadets are required to have an annual sports physical on file with Major and the front office. 

The required form is available as a PDF  download to bring with you to school-sponsored sports physicals or to provide your personal physician.  The completed form needs to be returned to GySgt Erwin. Parkview Athletics also wants parents to complete the Parkview Athletics Participation Form, the link is provided,