We use Signup.com for parents and guardians to volunteer to chaperone our cadets.
Volunteers are needed at almost every event whether it's as a chaperone or drive cadets to and from events. We send out invitations to SignUp via email, Text Remind, and Facebook posts. The MCJROTC SignUp.com page is available for you to SignUp in advance if you'd like. We truly appreciate your help in continuing to make our program a success. Thank you.
Below are a set of chaperoning guidelines:
- It is important that chaperones be on time.
- Stay in view & earshot of cadets during your shift as you need to be aware of what is going on at all times.
- Parents are there for chaperone purposes. Senior cadet will keep cadets in line, check them in/out; send them for breaks, etc.
- Parents should always have cadets visible. We are there to be seen by the community so that the community knows that the cadets are not alone.
- Please be on time dropping off and picking up your student.
- If you are the last shift of the day, make sure all cadets are picked up before you leave. Transportation arrangements are the responsibility of each cadet’s parents.
- While you're at an event and happen to take some pictures you want to share please use the button provide and send them to us we'd love to have them! We'll do our best to publish on Facebook.